Please be advised Haveli & Co do not accept the return of any furniture items if the circumstance is due to change of mind. Please note that these conditions also apply to Pre-Order purchases and Lay-bys. By choosing to place a pre order or lay-by, you are entering into a legally binding sales contract between Haveli & Co and you, the purchaser.
Haveli & Co furniture products are handcrafted, therefore some variation between each piece will be evident and will vary. Due to the construction of our products, our oversized rattan and timber items are shipped fully assembled.
Please be sure to select & purchase carefully, double check measurements to ensure the items will fit in your desired space, through doorways and access points. The surface of natural & handmade pieces is crafted to embrace and enhance the natural grains, textures and differences in each piece. These variations are not considered a fault.
We will happily provide an exchange or credit note for your item under the following conditions. (Please note this excludes all furniture items.)
• Item must be returned within 7 days of purchase
• Item must be in original condition and packaging with tags attached
• Item must not be damaged, used, altered or washed
• You must contact us before returning your item
• All Sale items sales are final and cannot be returned. Please ensure you thoroughly check over any sales item as they may have been reduced due to specific faults.
• For hygiene reasons, earrings and swimwear cannot be returned
• Refunds are only available for faulty items if approved (see below for more information)
You will need to get your items back to our store within the 7 days of purchase. All items must be in perfect condition including any tags or special wrapping your item arrived with. We do not cover the cost of shipping your item back to our store.
Refunds will be offered in the circumstance that your item is deemed faulty when you receive it. If you believe your item is faulty, please notify us immediately via phone or email within the first 24 hours of receiving the item. Please take a photo and send it via email with your description of the fault.
If your item has been damaged during transit with the courier, please notify us immediately via phone or email within the first 24 hours of receiving the item. Please take a photo and send via email with your invoice number. We will either send you a replacement or offer a credit on your item. If your item is out of stock or if you prefer a refund, the refund will be on the item only (excluding freight).
Haveli & Co Pty Ltd
U 9 / 2 Gemstone Boulevard
Carine WA 6020
P. 08 9246 3683